Hello Darlings, January has been a month where I am completely focusing on my health, wellness, and beauty routine. I went shopping to my favorite store Marshalls and Tj Maxx and I stocked up on all my wellness and beauty needs.
This is what I picked up up at Tj Maxx
- bebe jump rope ( this one has a counter so it counts for you love this feature)
- loofahs because I need to shower
- brush for my back (insane I didn’t have one before)
- Ecotools dry brush for face and body
- face mask from korea infused with gold and caviar sounds so extra so yes needed it.
- lip mask because my lips are superdry
- headband to tie my hair away from my face while I wash it
- water cup reminds me to drink more water while i’m at home
- shower cap
This is what I picked up at Marshalls
- Tea Tree shampoo and conditioner and is vegan and free from paraben wanted to try a paraben free shampoo so this is perfect.
- A crystal face roller wanted to give this a try and see if it makes my skin more beautiful!
- More Tea tree stuff this one is a tea tree lavender body wash smells so good.
- some insults for my running sneakers I have been suffering from plantar fasciitis and it is painful this was a total must.
- organic tea for my digestion.